Managing Notifications and Frequency
Your email client usually gets flooded with lots of notification emails when you are actively hiring for your company. It becomes difficult to manage these emails. Now choose to combine and receive these notifications as a single email scheduled as per your preference.
- Go to User section on the Settings page
- Click on Notifications. A list of notifications along with the toggle switches will be shown to you
- Set the required toggle switch to ON
- Click on the Settings cog icon next to the notification in the list.
- This will open Notification Options window
Choose the desired option from the list of available optionsAs it occurs (default) - You will receive an email notification every time the said activity is carried out in your Jobsoid account.Once a day - You will receive an email notification once in a day. You can choose a time so that these notification emails are delivered to you.Once a week - You will receive an email notification once in a week. You can choose a time and a day so as to receive these notification emails.Once a month - You will receive an email notification once in a month. You can choose a time and date so that these notification emails.
Click on Save Rule button and save it
You can set a different rule for every notification type.