Post a New Job Opening
Jobsoid makes it easy for you to manage all your Job postings in one central cloud account. Once you create a Job posting in Jobsoid, it will automatically be published to various Free Job Boards, your Website and Social Networks. You can also publish your Jobs to Premium Job Boards by paying the necessary fees.
- Start by clicking the Jobs link in the top Navbar, which will take you to the Jobs list page
- Click on (+) New button on the top Actionbar, which is just below the Navbar. This opens the New Job Opening page.
- Enter your Job Title which is the name of the position you are hiring for
- Enter the Job Description in the rich text editor provided. (Eg. Roles, requirements, responsibilities, qualifications, benefits etc.). This is absolutely necessary to gain any visibility at all. Empty Job descriptions may be fine for internal openings, but definitely required if you need to source talent from the outside world.
- Select the Department of this Job from the Departments dropdown on the right side. You will need to create a department if you don't have one by using the (+) link next to the label. Departments are used to organize job openings in your organization.
- Select the Location for which you are hiring from the Locations dropdown. If you don't have any locations yet, you can create one by using the (+) link next to the label. Locations are very important to give your Jobs visibility on Job portals and search engines.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save button either on the top Actionbar or the bottom footer.
Configuring Hiring Workflow
To allow certain users access to your Job openings and the candidates associated, you can assign Hiring Managers to the Job opening. In the Advanced mode, you are able to assign different Hiring Managers for every stage of your recruiting pipeline. This will automatically assign the hiring managers to the candidates as they are moved ahead in each stage. View detailed articles at the following links:
- Hiring Managers
- Hiring Managers assigned per stage of your pipeline
- Job Code - This is an absolutely optional field and is used only for internal identification in your organization.
Publishing to Job Boards
- Publish to Job Boards Switch - Keep this switch to ON to automatically post your job opening to multiple Free Job boards at once. If you turn of this switch, you will still be able to use the job opening as an Internal Posting and assign candidates to it, however it will not be visible to the external world.
- Closing Date - This will automatically unpublish your Job from all posted Job boards and other channels on the date specified.
Gaining visibility Job Boards
- Industry Dropdown - Specifies the Industry relevant to this Job opening. This is required by certain Job boards to list the Job under a specific Industry.
- Job Type Dropdown - Whether the Job you are hiring is a Full Time, Part Time or any other type. Jobsoid allows you to create more types as per your requirement.
- Positions - Number of positions you are hiring. Helpful when you will be hiring multiple candidates using the same job description.
- Experience - Number of years experience required for your particular position. Minimum to Maximum values in years.
- Salary - This is the approximate salary for this particular position. Minimum to Maximum value in your currency. You may need to set the currency of your organization in Settings > Organization Details.
Smart Filter Criteria
Mention the Auto Filter Criteria for advanced search and shortlist the best candidates.
- Auto Filter Criteria:
- Required: Mention the keywords that are must while shortlisting a candidate.
- Desired: Keywords that are important but not a must while shortlisting a candidate.
- Eliminate: Keywords mentioned to skip the candidate profiles.