Scheduling interviews for candidates
Scheduling interviews is a seamless task with Jobsoid. You can schedule interviews for a single candidate, batch interviews for multiple candidates or video interviews (Coming soon).
Schedule interview for a single candidate
- Start by clicking on Interviews on the navigation bar. Click on (+) New button. This will open Add Interview page.
- Select Single option to schedule an interview for a single candidate.
- Enter the Interview Name and select the type of interview from the drop down list.
- Mention the Start and End date and time. Select the time zone in which your interview venue is located.
- Add the interviewers using the multi-select option. You can add multiple interviewers for an interview.
- Choose the venue from the drop down list. You can also type out the address in the textbox in the case if the venue is not saved on Jobsoid.
- Click on (+) Add Candidate on the right-hand side to add the candidate to this interview. Select the desired candidate from the candidate list in the Add Candidates window and click on Add Candidates button.
- To save the interview, Click on Save button.
Schedule interview for multiple candidates
- Click on (+) New button on the Interviews page. This will open Add Interview page.
- To schedule an interview for multiple candidates, select the Batch option.
- Fill in the interview name in the provided text box and choose the type of interview from the drop down list.
- Enter the Start Date and Time for the interview. Enter the slot duration for the interview by selecting the preferred one from the dropdown. Also, select the time zone.
- Add the interviewers from the multi-select option. You can have multiple interviewers assigned for an interview.
- Choose the interview venue and address.
- To add candidates, click on (+) Add Candidates. This will open Add Candidates window. Select the desired candidates by clicking on the checkboxes and click on Add Candidates button.
- Ensure that ‘Allow Candidates to Select Slot’ toggle is switched ON if you want your candidates to choose the time for the interview. Save the interview by clicking on Save button.
- Now go to the Schedule tab on the Interview details page. You can either allocate the available slots to the candidates by clicking on Allocate All button or let your candidates choose a slot. You can also add additional slots by simply double clicking on the slot sections or by clicking on the Add Slot button on the action bar.
You will be directed to the interview details page once you schedule the interviews. You can then send out interview invites to your candidates.
Note that you can also schedule interviews from the Interviews tab on the Candidate profile or from the Candidates tab on the Job Details page.