Upgrading or Downgrading a Subscription Plan
There may be times when you outgrow the capacity of your existing Plan and would need more Job openings. Upgrading your plan is a simple process with Jobsoid. Moreover, you will be charged a pro-rated amount for the Upgrade. Which means you will be charged for a difference between the cost of the New higher subscription and the unused time on your existing subscription.
Similarly, you can also downgrade your subscription plan when required. You will be charged a prorated amount for the time you had upgraded your plan. So effectively, if you use say a PRO Plan only for 10 days, you will be charged only for those 10 days on the PRO Plan. Any excess amount will be adjusted on your next billing.
Changing a Subscription Plan
- In Settings, click the Subscriptions Link under the Organization category. You will see a screen showing your active subscriptions and other available plans.
- Select a Plan which suits your organizations hiring needs the best and click Upgrade or Downgrade.
- Confirm your Selected Plan then click Continue
- Choose your existing card and click Continue. If you need to update your card details, you can do it at this stage. Click the (+) New Card link to add a new card.
- Review your Order and click Pay Now
- Subscription Successful. Click Done to view your active subscription.