Managing your Email Templates
Jobsoid allows you to create templates to automate your email communication to candidates. You can use these templates to manually send out repetitive emails to candidates or automate them by configuring your hiring workflow.
Types of Email Templates
Save your email messages as templates. This is to quicken your email sending process and ensure seamless communication.
Creating a Template
- Go to Templates section on the Settings page
- Click on Email
- Now click on (+) New button on the top right corner. This will open Add Template page
- Select the type of template you are creating from the Template Type drop-down
- Enter a template name in the Name text box. This will be used to uniquely identify your email template.
- Enter the subject of the email in the Subject text box. This will automatically populate the subject while sending the email.
- Write your email message in the provided text area. Style your message using the options provided by the rich text editor.
- Add a personal touch to your message with the help of merge fields. Click on the merge fields below to add them to your email message.
- By default, Private toggle switch will be set to ON which means the template will be visible only to you. If you wish to make your email template available to your team, set the Private toggle to OFF
- Click on the Save button to save the template. All the templates created by you will be shown to you under My tab.
Editing a Template
- Click on the Edit icon next to the template name in the Email templates list page. This will take you to the Edit Template form
- Make the required changes. Note that you will not be able to change the Template type when editing the template
- Save the changes by clicking on Save button
Deleting a Template
- Click on the Delete icon next to the template name in the Email templates list page
- Delete Email Template message box will appear asking the confirmation
- Click on Delete button