Adding Custom Fields on Jobs
Jobsoid allows you to give some additional information about the jobs with the help of custom fields. You can choose to share this information with your candidates or solely with your team members.
To add custom fields
- Click on Custom Fields under the Jobs section on the Settings page.
- Click on the (+)New button on the top right corner. This will open a Create Custom Field page.
- Select the field type from the Field Type drop-down.
- Set the Required toggle to ON if you want to make this field a mandatory one.
- Enter the name of the attribute in the Attribute Name text box.
- Set the Visible on Careers Portal toggle to ON if you want this field to be displayed on the Careers Portal.
- Note that some field types are provided with the sort option. You can set the Allow Filter on Candidates toggle to ON if you want to sort your candidate profiles on the said field.
- Click on Save button and save the custom field.
There is no maximum limit on the number of custom fields you create.
Jobsoid allows you to edit and delete these custom fields as and when required. Click on Edit and Delete icons on the Custom Fields list page to do so.