Archiving jobs is similar to making jobs inactive temporarily. They are there in your account but are in an inactive state. You can restore them at any time you prefer.
To archive a job,
- Click on the desired job on the Jobs List page. This will take you to the Job Details page
- Click on Archive on the Action bar which is present right under the Job Name. This will open Archive Job window
- To confirm, click on Archive button
You can also archive jobs from the Jobs List page. Select the desired job and click on the Archive button on the action bar.
When a Job is archived, you will not be able to add any candidates to that Job or take any action on candidates attached to that Job. However, all this data is safe and at your disposal when you wish to restore it.
With Jobsoid, you never have to "Delete" any Job unless you have created it in error or duplicate. There is no limit on archived Jobs. However, if you wish to restore the Job, you will need to have available active job slots in your current subscription plan.
To View archived Jobs, kindly toggle the "Show Archived" switch on the Jobs list page to ON.
To restore the archived jobs,
- Toggle the 'Show Archived' switch on the Jobs List page to ON
- Click on the desired job title. This will open the job details page.
- Click on Restore button in the Action bar. It is present just below the Job Name.
- A dialog box asking you whether you are sure about restoring the job will appear. Click on Restore button.
The job opening will be restored and shown on the Jobs List.