Managing Contact Attributes
Capture additional details on your contacts using Custom fields. Common examples of custom fields include billing IDs, project types and referral information.
To add contact attributes,
- Click on Contact Attributes under the CRM section on the Settings page
- Click on the (+)New button on the top right corner. This will open a Create Custom Field page
- Select the field type from the Field Type drop-down
- Set the Required toggle to ON if you want to make this field a mandatory one
- Enter the name of the attribute in the Name text box
- Set the Visible toggle to ON if you want this field to be displayed on the Contact Create form
- Click on Save button and save the custom field.