Publishing to multiple Job Boards
Publishing Job openings to multiple job boards is a breeze with Jobsoid. You no longer need to visit each site individually and update all your job descriptions. Moreover, we are constantly adding Free as well as Premium Job boards to our list of partner job boards.
Publish on Free job boards
- Start by clicking the Jobs link in the top Navbar, which will take you to the Jobs list page
- Click on the Job opening you wish to publish. This opens the Job Details page.
- Click on the Advertise tab on the top right corner of the screen. You will be presented with a list of partner job boards.
- To Publish your job opening to all these channels at once, use the Publish button on the Action bar on top. This button will then change to Unpublish, which allows you to unpublish from all locations at once.
- To Publish to individual job board, toggle the Switch next to the respective job board.
Once the Job is published, it may show you a status "Pending Approval". Once your Job details meet our Job posting requirements, it will automatically be published. In case the requirements are not met, you will receive a mail from Jobsoid stating the reasons of disapproval.
Publishing on Premium job boards
Some of our partner job boards offer a sponsored listing, which is generally a 30 day posting on their portal. Each of these have a specific cost attached. You will need to complete the payment with your saved credit card details to proceed with such a posting.
How much time does it take for my Job to appear on all job boards?
It may take upto 24 hours for your Job opening to be listed on all Job boards once published. Though our partner job boards pick up our feed 4 - 6 times a day, they may take additional time to verify that the job meets their individual posting requirements, which may be a manual process.