Customizing the application form
Jobsoid lets you easily customize your candidate application form. You can now have a full control over the layout and the visibility of the fields on your application form.
To customize your custom application form
- Go to the Settings section of your Jobsoid account.
- Under the Portal section, click on Application Form.
- Give a title to your application form if required. Type in the title in the Title text box.
- You can also add instructions for your candidates under the subtitle.
- By default, the Enabled toggle for all fields is set to ON. If you do not want certain fields to be displayed on your application form, you can disable them by setting the toggle to OFF.
- Use custom fields by enabling the Custom Attributes toggle. These can be used to capture additional information from the candidate like say a Drivers Licence number.
- Set the Questionnaires toggle to ON if you wish to add job specific questionnaires onto your application form. Questionnaire attached to the job will be shown to the candidate.
- Rearrange the fields if you wish to by clicking on the drag icon.
- Click on Save button and save the application form you just created.