Website Integration Script
Link the Careers Page of your Company Website with Jobsoid. You wouldn't require to manually update your Website Careers Page as the jobs will be automatically posted.
Every job opening you create in Jobsoid will be reflected on your Website in real-time.
Using IFrame Script:
- Go to Portal section on the Settings page
- Click on Integrations
- Go to Website Careers Page. This section displays the script used to integrate with your website.
- Choose the manner in which you want your jobs to be displayed on the careers page
- Stacked - The job openings will be displayed in a full-width layout
Tiled - The job openings will be displayed in a boxed width (two column) layout
- Now click on Copy Link in the top-right corner of Website Careers Page section. This will copy the iframe code displayed on the page
- Paste this code in the page source of your website. If you are using a CMS, you will need to login into the admin area of your CMS to paste this code on the relevant page of your website
- All the active job openings will be automatically published on your careers page
The Department and Location drop-down can be used if you want to display jobs belonging to a particular department or a particular location. Choose the desired department/location from the drop-down and follow the steps as mentioned above for integration.
Using Wordpress Plugin:
If you are using Wordpress, you can use our Wordpress Plugin to integrate your website careers page with your Jobsoid account.
- Login to the Admin area of your Wordpress site. Go to Plugins section
- Click on Add New. This will open Add Plugins Page
- Enter Jobsoid in the Search Box on the Add Plugins page and press the Enter Key. Our Plugin Job Manager by Jobsoid will be displayed in the search results
- Click on Install Now button to install the plugin on your Wordpress site.
- Click on Activate button to activate the plugin. Once the plugin is successfully activated, it will be displayed on the left-hand side panel
- Click on Jobsoid to enter the Company Code. Your Company Code is the sub-domain name or the slug name that you use for your Jobsoid Careers Portal
- Choose the Page Name from the Careers Page drop-down
- Choose the manner in which you want your jobs to be displayed by clicking on Group by drop-down
- Click on Save button
All active job openings will automatically get published on your Careers Page.