Creating Questionnaires for Applicants
Jobsoid allows you to define a set of job-related questions to be asked to the candidates during their job application process. You can create job specific questionnaires and use them when required. There is no limit on the number of questionnaires you create on Jobsoid.
Create a questionnaire on Jobsoid by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the Settings
- Under the Customize section, click on Questionnaires
- To create a new questionnaire, click on the Add New button. This will open Add Questionnaire page
- Enter a name for your questionnaire in the Name field. Note that this field is the name with which the questionnaire will be saved on your Jobsoid account
- You can use the questionnaire for your jobs only if the Enabled toggle is set to ON. By default, the toggle is set ON. Enter a title in the Title field
- You will be presented with one question section by default. To add more questions, click on Add Question button
Enter your question in the Question text area
Based on the type of question you are asking your candidate, choose the type from the Field Type drop-down
Set the Required toggle to ON if you want to make the question a mandatory one
- To delete a particular question, click on Delete icon at the right corner of the section
- You can add multiple questions to your questionnaire. There is no maximum limit on the number of questions that you add
- Rearrange the questions if required by clicking on the drag icon
- Click on the Save button and save the questionnaire
All the questionnaires that you create will be displayed as a list on the Questionnaires page.
You can add more questions to your existing questionnaire by editing it. To add questions,
- Click on Edit icon. This will take you to Edit Questionnaire page.
- To add a new question, click on (+) Add Question.
- Save the questionnaire by clicking on Save button.
To delete the questionnaire, click on the Delete icon.